java - Auth (digest) request from Servlet -


I am creating a small servlet that is hosted on the root, "/", and whatever comes " / "Is a resource, such as" /myanim.swf "Most files are public, but for some public files, they are only served, but for private files, I submit the browser to an authentication box I want to send it back to a digest certification servicelet, which then May Ushti and can serve content.

  If (! File.isPublic ())  

How do I apply the part? Because I want to authenticate the browser, I do not want to use the j_security_check mechanism

Cheers

Supports details of servlet outside the box. As you refer to it, " j_security_check mechanism is used only during the form-based authentication method, while you will use digest

here is a related chapter And here's how to configure basic authentication for servlet (replacing it with digest-based method is straightforward).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -