java - How to get full path of the selected node in the package explorer from an Eclipse plugin? -


I am trying to get the full path of a selected node in the package explorer that is a folder or package I have tried the Ganymede plug-in the way I mentioned that page, but whenever I use the following line in my code,

IFile file = (IFile) structured .getFirstElement (); (This one) ipath path = file.Tele Causes ();

The plugin does not work and does not even respond. It also does not give an exception warning when it changes the IFile declaration into an object declaration. But I have to get the file or folder to get the full path for my operation.

Any help would be appreciated ...

You should debug your selection and select the code and check what the actual element is before the selection.

You should also start your second Eclipse Frequency while testing with the -consolelog option to redirect the error log to the console. (For information about error logs, if you are running your app from SDK Eclipse using Eclase Launch Configuration, you will have to look at the error examples of the second example to see the errors and none of the first eclipse examples ... I used to confuse people)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -