javascript - Set iFrame Checkbox that is Hidden from the User -


Can anyone tell me if I have a web page that has the checkbox (parent) and this web Page, I also have an IFrame that comes from another page which displays many records, in which each record also has a checkbox (children), if I stick to the parent checkbox and believe that iframe user Show hidden / hidden IFrame Feature), can I set the checkboxes for all children inside this hidden iframe or do I need to render the iframe?

I hope this can be given without the iframe content.

Thank you, Tony.

Yes, this is possible; Regardless of the status of IFrame's performance, it is still part of DOM. (I think you're hiding it using CSS "Visibility: hidden" or - more likely - "Display: None".)

   & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -