jsp - jsessionid is occurred in all urls which are generated by jstl <c:url..> tag -


I've found some strange bugs: when I open the page for the first time in some browsers, all the references in the jsessionid parameter (such as & lt; a href = "/ article? Name = art and jsessionid = 5as45df4as5df" .. & gt; ).

When I press F5 or refresh the page with any other means disappears and I do not close my browser (and all tabs also turn off) everything works fine When I open it again, I see this strange Jessica parameter.

I use jstl and lt; C: url .. & gt; tag.

I have read some time ago that cookies are disabled if jsessionid is the option of cookies but cookies are enabled and I do not really use cookies.

This is not a bug, it is by design when a new session is created, then ensure the server Not that the client supports cookies or not, and therefore makes jsessionid along with the cookie on the URL. When the customer comes back a second time, and presents a cookie, the server knows that jsessionid is not necessary, and leaves it for the remainder of the session if the client does not come back with a cookie, then the server is jsessionid again Need to continue writing.

You can not explicitly use cookies, but you are contained in a session, and the container has to track that session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -