.net - Restyling just part of a wpf control. Is it possible? -


I just want to restyle part of a WPF control.

(Especially, I scrollbar big scroll button)

Now I can not make any problems with this. I created default tweaks to remove the default style and my application included modified style.

The problem is that I include the entire control template in the replacement style, when I am changing the value is 2.

  & lt; Setter Property = "Control. Template" & gt; & Lt; Setter.Value & gt; & Lt; ControlTemplate TargetType = "ScrollBar" & gt; & Lt; Grid Background = "{TemplateBinding Panel.Background}" SnapsToDevicePixels = "True" & gt; & Lt; Grid.ColumnDefinitions & gt; & Lt; Column definition MaxWide = "{dynamic resource {x: static system parameter horizontal scarler button button}}" /> & Lt; Column define width = "1E05 *" /> & Lt; Column definition MaxWide = "{dynamic resource {x: static system parameter horizontal scarler button button}}" /> & Lt; / ... etc  

I want to change MaxWith to 50 on the definitions of the column.

So my question is this: Is there any way i can tweak this template without having to include everything? I still want to work all the parts of the control template as default.

In this case, because you get the value from a resource and grabs it: / P>

  & lt; ScrollBar xmlns: sys = "clr-namespace: system; assembly = mscorlib" & gt; & Lt; ScrollBar.Resources & gt; & Lt; Sys: Double X: Key = "{x: Static System Parameter. Horizontal Circle BarburtonWidth}" & gt; 50 & lt; / Sy: Double & gt; & Lt; /ScrollBar.Resources> & Lt; / Scrollbar & gt;  

If the template was hard-coded, then you would be out of luck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -