Paradox: Query a Date column + a Time column as a DateTime -


First, I am a contradictor novice - Secondly, I am inquiring into the database of a third-party software package. Can not change the schema

I have two fields that have been named "date" and "time" question (from my MS SQL experience).

Is this possible?

I have tried many questions and, when the command is valid, then I am "in data type mismatch criteria expression."

In addition to this, about 1999-2000 A contradiction will happen from the database, if there will be a difference.

Edit: Even a simple string containment of the field will be very helpful because I can handle it in code.

Edit: I get this message in response to Aibreveleri's answer:

Error [42000] [Microsoft] [ODB Paradox Driver] Syntax Error (missing operator) 'Cast (M.Date Complex AS Timestamp) in the query expression - CAST ([1 / 1/3000] AS timestamp) + Cast (Timestamp in the form of MTE timecompelt)'.

When I run this query:

  select a different CAST  

  select cast (f.DateColumn as VARCHAR (20)) + '+ CAST (f.TimeColumn as VARCHAR (20)) Foo f   

This gives you a concerted string.

  select cast (VARCHAR (20) as a CATT form) + "Cast (f.TimeColumn as VARCHAR (20)) FUF as timestamp  

Futime gives you a combined time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -