postgresql - Slony-I replication CPU usage -


I recently had to install slony (version 2.0.2) at work, all is well, though my owner During copying, want to reduce CPU usage on slave nodes, searching on the net does not provide any clear answer. Any suggestions that will help in reducing CPU usage (or long-term updates will spread) will be greatly appreciated!

Have you seen the general postgresqual tuning? If there is not enough resources available to work with the server, then the server can work in many CPU cycles, and default configurations are very low. Here is a useful guide, shared_buffers and checkpoints_segment are two criteria, which you can use on slave Can achieve some significant improvements (many others only help in improving query time only)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -