reporting services - SSRS adding a footer row to a table - CSV output -


I have a simple table in SSRS that I am using to create CSV reports. The output looks like this:

 a, b, c 1,2,3 4,5,6 
where a, b, c are column headers. Now my client needs a footer line that says how many records are in the file. However, if I add a line to the required field in my table, then output is done:
 a, b, c , Instead of 1,2,3,2 4,5,6,2 
:
 a, b, c 1,2,3 4,5,6 record, 2 
Know how can I get the desired effect?

In SSRS 2005, there are three rows, in table control, by default. The top header is for a header, below for a footer, and for a data between, looking at your example, it seems that you drag the record value into a new column in the middle row, and it will automatically Adds a header for you

Instead, drag it to the bottom line You can type "Record" in the left column of the footer, and count any data set you have for the record in two columns.

In SSRS 2008, you have the Tablix control, it's the default for a header row and a data row, right-click on the data row, and enter the row -> select group - below. After that you have a footer line that you can add in the same way that was in SSRS 2005.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -