sql - Why do I get a duplicate key error and what is this unique index []$[]$[]$? -


When I tried to do a SQL query, I ended up with the following message:

< P> [] [] $ [] $ [] $ '

What does it mean? [] $ [] $ [] With unique index [] can not insert duplicate key line in item []? And what's made of '' [] $ [] $ [] $ '"?

You enter Can there be anything with the same primary key? It would be nice if you show us the code that executes it ... '[] $ [] $ [] $' -> I think it is your code

Try it

  Choose yourtable * where your_primary_key = '[] $ [] $ [] $';  

I'm just guessing because you have not provided the source code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -