svn - return subversion working copy to an old revision -


I had some problems with my Subversion server and I had to restore it from backup, but this is an old example for me There is a server on 400 revisions but my work is at 405. How can I get a copy of my work with an old amendment, open up my work and recommend changes.

Thank you very much

If I understand what I 100% Not sure I'm !

  • Checkout 400
  • Copy from 405 to 400 checkout (zero .svn meta) files
  • Li>
  • 401 Commit yourself.
  • Thanks Dave - To copy the work directory from 405 to 405:

      [Aiden @ devbox ~] $ Svn export --help Export: Make a replica copy of a tree.  

    Make sure you have 400's. Can not delete the SYN directory, make sure that everything is added to you

      [aiden @ devbox ~ / my400co] $ svn status  

    If you want to return to server 405 (but the new 405: S) ... make a few small commitments and then a big dirty on 404-> 405

    I think your checkout There are entire trunks in the copy and it is consistent to have a trunk; otherwise, you have a data hole :)

    then Rep Tell everyone to update your code! Otherwise people can start making drunkenness!


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -