wcf client - Web application reference to WCF does not generate proxy classes? -


We currently have a website that should use the WCF service because we have x64 web servers and 32-bit thirds Code dependency is party enclosures which are not x64 compatible then the WCF service is a cover.

When I add "service reference", many files are generated but no .cs file is present. I thought that the consumer code was estimated to be a reference.cs file containing proxy stubs.

What am I missing here?

Look at the error and output window to see if there is a problem adding the web context.

Besides, what files actually arise? Have you seen them? There may be clues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -