android - Passing in a Bitmap as the EXTRA_STREAM parameter when launching an Intent -


From Javadock, the extra agriem parameter requires an URI when starting an intent. How can I pass a bitmap object that I get from starting "android.provider.MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE" intent?

  / ** * One content: A stream intent of data related to the URI, * used with {@link #ACTION_SEND} to send data being sent * / public static final String EXTRA_STREAM = "android.intent.extra.STREAM";  

I think you have to save it to disk and pass a file There will be: URI EXTRA_STREAM additional.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -