c# - Distributed file system for .NET -


Recently I am studying on HDFS (HADOP) and GFS and myself thinking that there are no similarities. Native implementation for windows and / or .NET is done by the user in many applications developed by me Facilities are included to support the content created, and currently, it means that depending on some types of storage services such as MOSO or S3, or my servers Using some type of NAS in the field. I'm interested in a setup that will allow me to copy moses or S3 style copy locally so that my files can be automatically stored on multiple machines and have high availability.

Is there a need for C # in addition to Windows' built-in DFS (which requires Active Directory, which is not running on my server farm)?

Open AFS, SQL Data Services or Just?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -