c# - Microsoft coding style question -


I know one way to ask that it was not subjective, so it is specifically for Microsoft's coding style. In ASP.NET MVC source, code files look like this:

  // Copyright information namespace system. Web. MVC {Use of System; // blah blah // ...}  

Note that using 'system' lines well with namespace If I had to apply this style to my company's code, should I give the 'use' statement directly to the name of my company below (so that these lines are)? When I used the 'declaration' at the top, I usually started with the first .NET namespaces, so I am unsure. For example, I should do this:

  using namespace MyCompany.MyProduct.Something {system; Using MyCompany.MyProduct.SomethingElse; }  

or this:

  Nameshot is using MyCompany.MyProduct.Something {MyCompany.MyProduct.SomethingElse; Using the system; }  

I had to bow down later.

There is no microsoft style, though an attempt has been made to strengthen their standardization.

It is being said, all system namespaces are to be listed first ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -