c# - Where is the VBComponents object in the Excel object model? -


Hi I'm working with C # and Excel 2007 ... I have to run excel from c # and I wanted to add a macro, for which I think I need access to VBComponents but unfortunately I can not see it after the following

  wb.VBProject  

Should I add a com object? Or what should I do to see VBComponents ...

I already have

  using Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel; // wb is a workbook. I can see VBProject but its other components are not ...  

To add VBIDE, it looks like you have to search for Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility Library for more information.

Hope this help


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -