Chat comet site using python and twisted -


I want to create a site like www.omegle.com. Can someone recommend me some ideas? I think its built-in pair twisted, orbiter comet server Twisted is a good option for creating a server for a browser based online game a few years ago. It used to be - he kept track of customers, responded to Ajax requests, and used the HTML5 server-sent dom events. Thanks to the PDAN web framework rather than the competition.

I personally support the DJ. It's quick to go with it, and it has lots of functionality in the box ("Batteries are included" as I think it is called on their site). Pilanes is another popular option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -