delphi - Website talking to client application? -


I am working on a desktop application in Delphi 2007 and on a website where content data is maintained for this application To view this website, the user is basically limited to Internet Explorer 7 or higher. (Not going to support the rest.)

The website I'm looking at is a way to add that link, which means that one of my previously running applications is an ID From the website it will tell you to choose certain records.

It looks simple, but it is slightly more complicated than this, in the application, the user selects a file for the user's customer. You can find a list of those products in this list. Their client - who sits next to the user - just searches on the website and chooses the product to be added. (Or the user chooses one for it.)

The second life is capable of doing this by supporting a new protocol for the web browser. In this way, the second life of the link: // Jinjever / 240/72 / Second Life will bring you to some place. (Unless you have installed Second Life, it does not do much.) Actually, I want to apply something like this in my application! (New versions of Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, and Windows should be supported.)

Oh, I am using Borland / Codegear / Embarcadero Delphi 2007 and this application is a simple WIN32 application . (I have Visual Studio 2008 available but would prefer not to use it.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -