django - Has anyone got django_clickpass working -


There are many problems in implementing code from the Washington Post site and they are not providing suppport sounds like an excellent tool;

The current error is: Exception value:
(1048, "Column 'OpenID' 'can not be blank')

The problem starts in the clickpass, do_registration in consumer.py

  openid = request.openid and request.openid.openid & lt; --- request.openid and request.openid.openid There are no users in this stage at user. Openid.create (openid = openid) & lt; ------ Problem here I think self.log_in_user (request, users) return to themselves. O_registration_complete (request)  

Click to add the registration form and the error appears and checking the SQL is the reason why it fails:

 < / Pre> 

There is nothing in the registration process, he has asked me for an open-end but it appears that one has been created and got it back. :

variable value name family name u'bright 'given name u' febe 'surname u'phoebe77' clickpass_openid U 'http: //www.clickpass.com/id/34tqv910o06r' email U'phoebe77@vividlogic.ie '

Any thoughts?

I have been able to get the job done on the demo-click. I have applied it to my blog and it is working fine.

What Python version are you using? I had a problem running Python 2.4, the problem was with Python-Oppenid Library. There is a bug with the Hashlib library


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -