flash - Is it possible to change the point which as3 considers when setting the x,y position of a textField? -


I have a text field and I'm setting its position for example x = 5, y = 5. So I like it:

  1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8- 9-x 2 3 4 5 6 text 7 8 9 x  < / Pre> 

Is it possible to set the text field in such a way that XI value is applied to the bottom corner of the text field such as << p>

  1-2-3-4- 5-6-7 -8-9-x 2 3 4 text 5 6 7 8 9 x  

Hopefully I explained myself correctly.

Thank you in advance

David

You have textfield and override With update display () you will need to calculate that there is no way to set the proper logic originally on a display object.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -