iphone - How does one design the datasource for a UITableView in order to sort with a UISegmentedControl? -


I am in the process of designing and coding an iPhone app to display the timing of the movie I currently have a Movie class is:

  • NSString title
  • NSSDate release date
  • NSSDit Score

My UI is a simple UIAV Control Controller , which has one section control because it has a title and UITableView Interface bill In order to demonstrate the movie setup in R, there are 3 segments in the control of the segment: Data for table view is currently provided by a NSMutableArray movies for title, opening date and score (on rotten tomatoes) Which is the property of AppDelegate.

I know that I can register target actions using the following code, but I am unsure about how to sort the UITableView data at this point: / P>

  [Fragmented control addTarget: Self-action: ControlEvents for @selector (action :): UIControlEventValueChanged];  

When and how does UISegmentedControl change the selected segment, then how do I use UITableView ?

In addition, you can type code in NSArray sortArrayUsing Xxx can sort any of the data types.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -