java - SQLite and J2ME -


Is it possible to use SQLite for j2me application? Has anyone ever tried to do this?

SQLite is not written in Java, so what you are asking is either some non-standard Java Making available in the form of APIs, translates into some JNI-like interface or through a lot of SQLIT source code in pure Java code which will probably use the JSR75 file connection for storage.

The first solution is similar to adding a new JSR to the J2MM implementation on the phone, which is usually very difficult if it is not impossible if you are not one of the phone manufacturers or its closest partners.

I have not seen that specific part of the source code yet, I suspect that the Android platform allows Java developers to use SQLite.

As far as I know, the second solution has not been implemented yet (or at least it has not been made public), so it will need to do some work on its work.

I'm concerned about the execution of running SQLite in an interpreted language with very little control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -