jQuery shadows for rounded corners -


I am currently using CurvyCorners for my rounded corners. I'm also using the shadow plugin from the problem is that the left shadow is a box, while the element at the top is rounded to the corner. Any suggestions on finding a rounded corner shadow?

Corner plugs are usually done with multiple divit tags or SVG rendering inside your original div The original div is still a class so that it is presented as a drop-side.

You are trying to do a lot with plugins and basically you have reached the limit of what you can do with them. I suggest creating some of your HTML reactors to go through old-fashioned routes and to create some PNG images and get the effect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -