objective c - How to use an Audio Unit on the iPhone -


I see a way to change the pitch of the recorded audio as it is saved in disk or played back Goes real-time). I think audio units can be used for this. IPhone audio units provide limited support (for example, as far as I can tell) it is not possible to create / use custom audio units, but many out-of-the-box audio units are available, One of these is AUPitch.

How do I actually use an audio unit (especially AUPitch)? Are you hooking it somehow in an audio queue? Is it possible to combine chain audio units together (for example, simultaneous buzzing effects and changes in pitch)?

EDIT: After inspecting the iPhone SDK header (I think AudioUnit.h, I do not, at this time in front of a Mac), I noticed that AUPitch commented. So it does not seem that the Apache is available on the iPhone after all. Receipt RoA

Apple has better organized its iPhone SDK documentation in developer.apple.com - now to find references about it More difficult in Apich, etc.

He said, I still am interested in answering the quality when using the audio units (normally) on the iPhone.

Here are some great resources () to use the RemoteIO audio unit on the audio units on the iPhone In my experience of working with, I have found that I can implement a change manually in the callback function. In doing so, you feel that you can solve the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -