Replacing ASP.NET POSTBACK with jQuery form posting -


I have a login screen, I have 2 text boxes and 2 radio buttons. I also have an ASP.Net button. The user clicks the button in his code, also clicks from the button, I have the following lines to check the user login

  string emailId = txtEmailId.Text.Trim (); String password = txtPassword.Text.Trim (); // The code is valid for user checking ... if (isValid) {Response.Redirect ("index.aspx"); } Else {lblMSg.Text = "InValid Login"; }  

This is the typical ASP.NET process. Now I want to avoid the posting of the page and I must use the jQuery form to post. Anyone can guide me how to do this? Hey, I can read the asp.net control value as "= txtEmailId.Text". Can I do this in the jQuery form posting method? I know that I am passing an email and password as an email string. Now I do not want to use the query string to do this. Any ideas ?? Use

Thanks in advance

$ Post to post back

Reveal your method as a service method so you can call it "pagename.aspx / methodname"

Call in format.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -