ruby - RubyTorrent Issue -


I am trying to create a script to help me move large files into an internal Windows network, And hoping that combining with Ruby, BitTorrent would be ideal. However, my code does not actually download anything.

I know that the RubyTontrent project has been abandoned for a long time, so I was hoping that one of my partner Staxahoharflowers could help me.

My code (up to now):

  requires' rubytorrent 'bt = RubyTorrent :: bitartent.New (' http://www.mininova.org / Get / 2511754 ') Puts BT.tracker puts bt.port thread = Thread.New while correct is bt.percent_completed sleep 15 end end bt.on_event (auto, complete) {thread.kill} thread.join < / Code> 

As you can see, 'BT. Tracker 'line is coming in the form of zero, so this is a new file getting problem, but then why does it fix the rest of the file?

Any help to do this work will be greatly appreciated.

Your code is good, only problem are you try to print BT.Troctor, when You are still not connected to the tracker. If you try to print after connecting it then there is no problem

  get started bt = RubyTourrent :: bittoren.nu ('yourtorrent ') Defends IOError "Torrent can not open" end BT. On_event (auto,: tracker_connected) {| S, url | It says "[tracker] tracker # {url}"} connects to tracker: '+ bt.tracker.to_s puts bt.port thread = thread.new while correct' tracker: '+ bt.tracker.to_s Puts bt .percent_completed sleep 10 end end bt.on_event (auto, complete) {thread.kil} thread. Add  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -