sharepoint 2007 - Workflow stops responding when list item is updated programmatically -


I have a workflow on one item in a list. The workflow has an on-the-fly flow action, while sitting in an activity. I know that while the workflow enters the loop, and if I update the item through the UI, then it removes the onoforfloyetimate change function. However, if I update the program program (through the console application), it not only ignites the OnWorkflowItemChanged activity, but it also stops the update via UI.

Has anyone seen this before? The list item is a way to update the program and does the workflow answer both events and want to continue to respond to future events?

Edit: This works fine. If I use the list of items to update the item, why does it mess up if I use the object model?

I know that when updating a list item, an object receiver in the object model you SPEventReceiverBase.DisableEventFiring (), Etc. Have you tried to do this, or is there any workflow equivalent?

Here is a disable firefinder that is not triggered from within an event receiver:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -