visual studio 2008 - Building multiple configurations with a single Solution Configuration -


As part of my software package, I need to create both a WIN32 and an x64 version of DLL. I have a project setup that creates all the necessary components and has a custom build phase to create an installer. I can not understand how to build both versions of DLL build with a build command. I Configuration Manager allows you to choose which project configuration to construct a given solution, but only one project Does not have multiple project configurations. I'm using Visual Studio 2008

I do not think this is possible. If you are using .net, then compile the project for 'any CPU' in your post-build, copy the DLL and copy the Corflags.EXE / 32 BIT + to run 32 bit Compelled to run X64 on the original X64 OS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -