Actionscript 3 vs Haxe: Which to chose for new Flash project? -


I am in the planning stages of a new Flash Game project and wondering which language would be better to use? I have a strong understanding of Action Script 3, and have not worked with Hooks yet, but I have read the language reference docs and it looks like there are some features from my favorite languages ​​C # and Ruby.

Then there are two parts to my question:

1) Can hex interop with flax components (SCC files)? For example, if I use Flash IDE for some control, can I import those controls and use them in hooks? 2) Is there any benefit for the hooks compiler? Or any gotchas?

1) Yes, no more. As the 2.03 hexaw can export SWC, this means that you can write your code in hooks, compile an SWC and then use SWC with Flash. Hocks does not support SWC input yet, only output (though I believe they are working on it). 2) There are advantages to using Handhete - unlike Adobe's compilers, hooks actually do some optimization during the compilation (it has been a major bone of controversy in the community for a while). In addition, hacks have used some "hidden" new bytecodes which came into existence with Flash Player 10, which currently neither uses Flash or Flex - only Adobe's Alchemy (which is C / C + Cross is compiled from SWC to source)

I know that the only "catch" is that this bazaro is like an action script - things are so different that you will travel in a fair amount. It is being said, with features like generic and fast code, which is a small price to pay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -