c# - What steps do I need to take to use WCF Callbacks? -


I am trying to learn WCF. I have a simple client and server application setup and upon pressing a button on the client, It receives an updated value from the server

My next step I am trying to update the client's value to callback to the server. I have inserted through many examples, and they are very big and confused. Is there someone who can give the easiest example of his implementation in C #?

I look through the examples online and I do not understand what it is? Of course I can copy the example line from the line, but I do not like it because I still do not want to apply it if I want to do this in my code.

Can someone help me with someone

thanks

  Public Interface IMyContractClall {Operation Contract] Zero on-callback (); } [Service (CallbackCactText = Typef (IMIConnectCalback)) Public Interface IMI Contract {OperationCentrect} ZeroDoosoming (); } [Service marriage (ConcurrencyMode = ConcurrencyMode.Rentent)] Public class MyService: IMyContract {Public Zero DoSomething () {Console.WriteLine ("Hi from the server!"); Var Callback = OperationContacts. Present. Getawelback Channel & lt; IMI Contract Callback & gt; (); Callback.OnCallback (); }} Public class MyContractClient: DuplexClientBase & lt; IMyContract & gt; {Public Callback Instance, Binding Binding, Endpoint Remote Edender): Base (Callback Instance, Binding, Remote Adapter) {}} Public Class Microlax Client: IMI Contract Callback {Public Zero on Callback () {Console.PrashLine ("Hi from Customer!"); }} Class Program {Static Wide Men (String [] ARGs) {var uri = New Uri ("net.tcp: // localhost"); Var binding = new NetTcpBinding (); Var host = new service host (typef (MySwive), Yuri); Host.AddServiceEndpoint (type of IMyContract, binding, ""); Host.Open (); Var Callback = New MyCallbackClient (); Var Client = New MyContractClient (Callback, Binding, New Endpoint Address (Yuri)); Var proxy = client.ChannelFactory.CreateChannel (); Proxy.DoSomething (); // printed in console: // Hi server! Hi / from the customer! Client.Close (); Host.Close (); }}  

Examples include some namespaces to run:

  Using the system; Using System.ServiceModel; Using System.ServiceModel.Channels;  

Comments