I am calling NetUserAdd and it is returning 24 for each call. Does anyone know 24 stands for? When I do not know what the error is, it is very difficult to debug it. I'm calling it a Windows XP machine running as a local administrator. I am also a local administrator on the target computer. I tried to do it with USER_INFO_1 and it worked fine. I need a level of control given by USER_INFO_2. This shows the return value for this call. They are further defined by numeric values. Unfortunately none of these values = 24 I know this is a very specific question. I think I'm hoping to find a PInvoke / NetAddUser expert who can help me out there Here in case my code matters. [StructLayout (LayoutKind., Choracet = charset.unycode)] Public structure USER_INFO_2 {name of the public string; Public string password; Public int password_age; Public entities Private; Public string home_dir; Public string comment; Public integer flags; Public string script_path; Public int auth_...
How do I go about passing a session for a repository class? We say that I have two projects 1) TestSite 2) Business Objects The Republican Business Objects Project is included in the project. The NHibernate session has been opened in the test site project. Now, I want to use the same session because the test site initiates the transaction on that session. Currently, I am using the following: var repository = New Customer Resor (_session); Of course, it looks ugly! I'm thinking in some way that a dependency injection frame can be tilted and I can be provided without entering the repository with the ejection object. In our WCF service, we actually use a unitofwork that wraps an operation and stores ISSN for that operation. . The repositories know how they are receiving a hint from the current unit of work under which they are running In case of testing we have a base test class, Those who are included in any test class, who touch the test database, we then control t...
I am trying to apply some basic tabs to the coco editor on which I am working. I am using an NSSegmentedControl and adding it as a tab. I'm using a custom NSSegmentedCell subclass for tabs to pull a little 'X' icon next to the text to close the tabs and now Till it is getting very greasy. However, I can not understand how to actually check the process of mouse events for tabs, whether someone has been placed on the 'x' icon (or clicked on) I tried to override the "mouse mood" in the NSSegmentedControl subclass, but for some strange reasons when I add a new segment to it (I set "setAcceptptsMouseMovedEvents" in awakeFromNib, do I have to set it somewhere else Is it?). NSSegmentedCells, there are no mouse tracking processing when the NSCell subclasses are done, on one hand, mouse tracking, which only starts when the control is clicked. So the question is, how do I process mouse events properly, either in NSSegmentedControl or in the NSSegme...
Comments
Post a Comment