encoding - how to control charset of directory listing via .htaccess? -


I added public_html by enabling the directory list of a folder:

option + index

.htaccess file in.

However, some files are not listed correctly by default, because some filenames are in Chinese (UTF-8 encoded) if the file name is changed to Ubuntu-8 encoding browser charset, Can I see the name

How do I tell the file names in UTF-8 by default to the browser? Is there a parameter to add in .htaccess? I tried to add:

AddDefaultCharset utf-8

In the .htaccess file but it does not change anything.

thanks

index options charset = UTF-8

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -