ie8 webslice - How to create a Web slice with Search? -


Do anyone know how Bing's search works? I am trying to create a web slice (only available in IE8) made in search and I have read that the form is not allowed and neither Javascript is any help would be appreciated.

You enter it on another page- relate the contents of a tag in this example javascript on slice.aspx Code is.

  & lt; Div class = "hslice" id = "MySlice" & gt; & Lt; P class = "entry-title" & gt; My active slice & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; A rel = "entry-content" href = "slice.aspx" /> & Lt; Div class = "login-content" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -