java - Having hard time to publish files to Tomcat from Eclipse -


Sorry if my question seems dumb. I have started using Eclipse Ganymede 3.4 this week and have given tough times in publishing my projects on the web app server.

First of all, you need to know this problem:
I have installed my 6.0.08 template 6.0 from Netbeans for PHP and J2SE project. Although I can start that server with Netbeans or Eclipse, but it can not start manually for a few reasons, even if I am pointing my JAVA_HOME correctly to jdk / bin which is saying this It's a JR, it's a bit awkward but I can use IDE to go. I did some research on the net and found out that Eclipse does not publish on Tomcat.

In fact, I can always develop by making a local copy on other drives compared to C drive where XP is installed and installed on a server installed on C.

So, where I need to find a way to publish a template under Tomcat. Is this an easy way to do this?

Please share your experience

Thanks for reading

Ps: I know that I can use Netbeans, but I use Eclipse Thank you and thank you!

WTP (web tool platform) You need what you want. This is a set of Eclipse plugins that has been published on a Start / Stop / Debug Tomcat and a local Tomcat installation.

You can download a version of Eclipse which is already WTP:.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -