java - How do I communicate with HTTPS? (Basic Stuff) -


I'm not even aware of networking in Java but what I'm trying to do is basically some threads Prepares to "talk" each other using HTTPS for security reasons.

I am not sure about the terminology, so what I see is pointing in the right direction. Hopefully, this should be very easy for experienced Java networking programmers.

I have tried to research myself, but there are several ways to do this (HTPS URL connection ??) I can save research time multiple times.

Thank you!

Actually the main category, but for simple uses you can actually do this:

  InputStream = new URL ("https://example.com"). Openstream ();  

Keep in mind that you really want to use HTTP for your application. See it, other protocols, or use raw SSL, can understand more, and related classes.

Java RMI () may also be relevant. This allows remote methods to call Java methods, and security options are created in it if you are interested in that route.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -