jquery for xml parsing -


I am trying to use jquery for XML parsing.

The snippet of my XML is as follows

  & lt; Ex & gt; Some text here & lt; It & gt; Some texts & lt; / It & gt; Some more text & lt; This & gt; Text more & lt; / It & gt; Text lesson & lt; This & gt; Some other italics & lt; / This & gt; Go & lt; / Ex & gt;  

I want to tag this text inside and want to display my content as follows

  some text here & lt; I & gt; Some texts & lt; / I & gt; Some more text & lt; I & gt; Text more & lt; / I & gt; Text lesson & lt; I & gt; Some other italics & lt; / I & gt; 

Thanks

You have good samples to begin, complete with a code sample:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -