ms access - How do I convert the fields in one row into columns? -


I have a table like column:

  repair cost rate 12 repair 223 wear 1000 Wear 666 Fuel 500 Repair 600 Fuel 450 Wear 400  

And I want this data as column (Repair, Wear, Fuel):

  Repair Wear Fuel 825 2066 950  

How can I use an MS Access query?

However for this there is a traditional SQL solution Given that MS Access has a statement that you should probably see and use to use it.

I can [objects] [objects] from [objects] [items] from [objects]. [Objects] [items] from [items] [Objects] [fix] cost] PIVOT format ([item]. [Cost]);

And it can get fantasy compared to this. EG

  PIVOT format ([item]. [Month], "mm") ("jan", "fur", ..., "november", "December");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -