msbuild - CruiseControl.NET Set Variable to a dynamic value -


There is no plug-in or CC. I want to pass some random value to MSBuild (a time stamp where some build reports may be included), all generated report files will be merged into the cc.net report by randomly designated DIR.

The problem here is that I can not use the CCNetBuildDate + CCNetBuildTime environment variable, due to the format of CCNetBuildTime (HH: mm: SS), because: there is no valid character for the directory name. I can use them if CCNET supports 'replacement' by some other four (like '-').

I use the MSBilled Community Work & lt; Task, problem, is that I do not know how to return to the ccenet, in which random events of the report arise.

I can not even use a labeller because we have rewritten the label and always labeled dummy (I know it is very bad and changes CNN logic, but at the moment I have no Option.)

I can write a plug-in, but I would like to use it as a very basic technique as possible.

Many thanks, Owenus

You can not just work the normal directory of working directory In the report files produce and merge them from there? Every other external reporting tool works like this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -