mysql - How can I fix this scaling issue with soft deleting items? -


I have a database where most tables for tables are deleted flags, so the system removes soft items (so they For example, the administrator can not access it)

I have some concerns when the table is very large, so that the overall speed of the system is being reduced.

What can I do to oppose such effects?

  • Is the index of the area deleted?
  • Do I take the deleted data back to the same deleted table and take it back at the time not deleted?
  • Do I spread data over some MySQL server over time? (On the basis of development)

I appreciate any other suggestions or stories.

Update:

So the partition is going to be important for this, but only two "tables" will not be created for the partition, Along with one more deleted items will be one.

Withdrawal split will increase over time, and sometimes it will slow down (and slow down over time)

Should I worry about speed difference? Since I bring some (if not all) data from some key values ​​(some searches are on but they may be slow for this setup)

I will split the table on the DELETE flag.

Deleted rows will be physically placed elsewhere, but the view in the SQL table remains the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -