.net - Finding Available Time Slot C# -


We are building a slot booking system but slots are dynamic, which make live updates from the manuscripts. I have found this forum where we have a booking screen. I know that I have a space between an avalible day and time, for example 8 AM and 10 AM when I book a slot, I have a table for the job 1 will have 2 records and 1 for travel time.

For example

slot 8 pm-10 o'clock

Time to travel = 20 minutes (8:00 am to 8:20 am at 8am)

Job time = 30 minutes (Closing 8:20 am at 8:20 pm)

This is then a schedule, Gantt scene, blindly, when we visit our time of travel and job hours Will be able to see as 2 blocks.

So if any other appointment has been booked then the first appointment will start at 8 AM and will end at 8:50 am Can I see that there are no recruitments booked in this slot and if he has the last time If not, I do not have to set the time for the next job to start.

The other problem - this may be the case I have an appointment from 8 a.m. to 8 a.m. and from 9: 30hrs to 10 p.m (in the middle the interval is due to the cancellation of the customer) I need to be able to say that I have a job which can fit it with the total amount of 40 mins. In intervals, YES gets the full time (8:30) and insert the empty space that intervals Fills up.

Hope that makes sense, I would like to do with C # any ideas ??

This is a difficult question to answer) How are you storing your data? How does your data schema look like?

I will use something like this:

  task command (int) function name (string) workstation (date time) weekday (date time)  

Regarding your first question, you ask, "How can I see that there is any appointment booked in this slot?", The answer is, to see if there is any other appointment And then set your start time and duration (including travel). Then set the start time for the journey of the end of the first appointment (Note: I use NewTaskTravel for the traveling work and NewTaskEndTime for the end time of actual work )

  Select task, work from work WHERE @ newtkststststime & lt; TaskEnd; If TaskId is not empty then NewTestraStartstartTime = Taskend NewTaTTTTT + EndTime = ... Finally, if Task ID is selected, Tasks Act \ Nutascape Time from Taskend & gt; TaskStart; If the task id is not empty then a) Warn the user about the conflict, or b) automatically index the following work or c) work in different places. How do I insert records between 1 and appointment 2? ", The answer is that you make a new record with the TaskTart time of 8:30 (or whatever time it is) Damage that is not the end of time starting on your next task. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -