qt - How can I cross compile my Linux application to get a Windows executable in Linux? -


I need to compile my QT application in Linux. I have compiled my application with QT SDK in Linux and it Is working properly
How do I create .exe for the same application in Linux? I have established Mingav in Linux and Qimeck, but I do not know how to proceed with cross compilation. How do I add QT like cross compiler like minzweep and quemek i am using suse linux i have gone too, but i can not find a clear picture of how to proceed further

< / Div>

I am not familiar with SuSE, but there are mingw32 packages in Ubuntu which are a window targeted cross compiler, open source win32api With:

After a short search, it shows that its RPM, while it should be in your repository.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -