svn - How to fix subversion password config? -


I want every time a person wants to check this project from SVN, it will be prompted for credentials . This happens when someone tries to do something, but not at checkout. Here is the svnserve.conf section:

  [normal] anon-access = none auth-access = write password-db = passwd  

I thought that By setting up an access, this is a username and amp; Password, but it does not look like how do I fix it? Why do I need to change?

You have to set

  Auth-access = rw  

No checkout is written, it reads only. If you want your users to enter their credentials at checkout, you will also need to read the certified.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -