svn - Some doubts on setting an C#/Asp.Net 3.5 application automatic builder server -


I want to set my server to automatically create my server to be committed to the SVN repo, then a Deploy on test / homologation server

What I'm planning to do:

  • Install a build tool (use nant? MSBuild?);
  • Create a simple script and set a hook for SVN that starts the process of creation and deployment.

To do this, what do I need to install on my server .NET 3.5 framework? Is Nain able to make our application based on our solution file (SSLN)?

I did a little research, and Nantant's final release, v0.86 beta 1, does not include solution goals.

Is there any other option to do this?

Note that currently I only use the VS 2008 build system, and do not call MSBuild directly, is it possible and simple to setup on the server environment?

We use to do this as mentioned earlier to support MsBuild (and Nant) We have used msbuild as a parameter in the form of a solution file and debug / release build configuration (we have created a deployment and woton configuration with various web configs). There is no additional work or separate script in Visual Studio. (Which I think is a set up setup by you)

Before additional deployment, we set up a webserver (Cassini) with the results of the Build Execution Test (Vatin) test. Through Hudson, who shows a good diagram of the results of the nunit test.

Teamcity and Cruise Control Net should be able to do the same thing, but I found Hudson to get a snap to configure and configure. (All this is included in the package, just start it)

It is also good that it supports the SourceCop and FxCop results, which you can see in a diagram and view the location A definite warning in the source file, uses all the web interfaces.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -