Time only pickers for .NET WinForms? -


There are many good dates for the Windows form, but I have not yet had any good time to find . / P>

Any suggestions?


Edit

I think I should be more clear. I am talking about a good looking giver. We use a commercial control suite, and the default time picker looks out of place because it is very simple.

The date picture has a property format that can be set on time. Be sure to set ShowUpDown to True.

Infragistics for WinForms is very popular and has options for its DateTimePicker.

... MaskInput should be set to {time} Find the behavior you are looking for If you only set up FormatString property, then time will be displayed only if the control is edited Mode (when the cursor is in control).

to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -