uiimage - Which IPhone control would be better? -


I have a situation in which a user can control a single control, which shows random images, peeking under it , Double tap, mark it, or drag it to the box, where it takes the photos in the box if there is more than one box inside its body.

I was using UIbuttons (with background image) and single / double tap for them, How to drag and snap into the box based on the cross-section of the cover area from the box?

What if I use uiimage? I know that it is possible to draw an uiimage object, is it possible to double / single tap for uiimage?

Yes, it is possible with UIImageView - as soon as you include any UIView descendants, which include UIImageView Can easily apply different touch methods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -