VB6 executable icons -


I have a large VB6 project, which has many forms, classes, modules and user controls

When I create a shortcut for the compile executable and choose "Change icon" for the shortcut, since then there are many icons that I can select. This indicates that there are many icon resources compiled in the executable. The first icon is the "normal" application icon that is being controlled by setting the icon form in the Make tab of the project settings. It is fine and does the requisite work

The problem I have is that I do not know that other icons are being compiled in executable, they are coming. Is there any way I can take VB 6 projects or an executable executable and find out what icon resources are being set up in the project?

I have checked a bunch of all forms and image lists and there is no symbol in any question.

Any thoughts?

Use the link talk add-in about the use of VB6 add-in manager, 6 Resource Editor says. Looks like a good place to check for more resources.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -