Visual Studio: references in code not recognized? -


I have a solution in VS2008 (C #) that contains multiple projects. Repeatedly, and suddenly when Project B coding, I will not find references from Project A in class code ... It seems that I have created red squiggly lines under a variable type, however, the creation of the solution does not produce any errors Why do such behavior Is?

I would recommend that you clean up your visual studio temporary files - often about project structures Confusion requires a new start.

First of all, get the VS completely out and restart it. If the problem is still there, then your VS Find the cache folder and delete it, and then rebuild it.

To help you find your cache folder,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -