web services - Talking to a demo Exchange Server 2007 -


I would like to test a trivial soap app against the webservices of Microsoft Exchange 2007 (or 2010). Is there a demo server available on the Internet? My problem is, I do not have a 64-bit machine here to install a server for me.

2003 server, which is hanging around the office, is not suitable for my needs (Exchange Web Services) ...

Does it hold an Amazon EC2 account and Is there a good solution to establish an exchange?

You can give mail 2web.com a try, you can create a free exchange account, make sure You can not give them access to EWS.

Or you can see the sites hosting those exchanges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -