assemblyinfo - How to update assmebly version info with new build and revision during build? -


I have to update the build number in the assembly version of the assemblyinfo.cs file. I have written a custom job that updates all assmeblyinfo.cs under solution before starting construction. But when I change this file and then try to build some of my DLL which is in reference to other DLLs, which are not able to compile because they can not find specific edition assemblies. I have some files that use strong name assembly too. Not sure how to update their version I have tried to set a specific version to false, but there is still a single error.

Can you tell me the best way to update assemblyinfo.cs with a creative build number?

PS I am using NANT functions to automate creation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -