c# - Constructor injection working... Property injection not so much -


I am using composite application block. I have a class that uses constructor injection (on constructor parameter Using the [ServiceDependency] attribute) and it is working. But when I try to switch to property injection (property on [ServiceDependency] attribute), the injection is not being done (the property remains empty).

I have ensured that the property is similar

edit: this is C # / .net

This works for me, hmm ... should look like this

  public class ProjectListViewPresenter: presenter & lt ; IProjectListView & gt; {Private ILookupService _lookupService; [Service Dependency] Receive Public IILkkup Service Lookup Service {Return {_lookupService; } Set {_lookupService = value; }}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -