c# - Is using "base" bad practice even though it might be good for readability? -


I know that this is a subjective question, but I'm always curious about the best practices in the coding genre. ReSharper 4.5 is giving me a warning for the keyword "base" before the base method call in the implementation sections, that is,

  base.DoCommonBaseBehaviorThing ();  

While I appreciate the "less-better" mentality, I've spent a lot of time in maintaining debugging / non-invasive applications for a long time, and feel like this It could be that the subscriber's call is just by looking at a base object. Definitely, ReSharper's rules are quite simple to change, but what do you all think? Should "base" be used while calling the base members?

Only once you should use the base. Bureaucracy (); occurs when you have an override system of the same name in the children category, but you really want to call the method in parent.

For all other cases, simply MethodCall (); use

such as the keyword and base do not make the code more readable and should be avoided for all cases when Until not necessary - as in the case mentioned above


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -